Steps on how to Browse with Mtn Bis Subscription on Android phone for Free
Did you just subscribe to the MTN bis subscription on android and found out you can’t use it anymore ? Not to worry because there is a solution called Droid Vpn. I think this is going to be a smile filled
morning to all internet geeks as I will be
introducing you to Droid Vpn which connects you to vpn servers at a fast speed.With these android app your MTN bis subscription is now back to live. follow the steps below.
First of all
1. Visit Google play store and download tun.ko Installer
2. Run the tun.ko and check the highlighted boxes then click install
3. The tun.ko would connect to the internet to download the modules
for your Android phone; meaning your phone must be connected to the
internet before doing this.
Note:- Once you are done with the above, complete the steps below.
Using Droid Vpn
1. Download the app from Google play or Google Search for Droid VPN to download it from the Internet.
2. Open the App once you Download & Register an Account on Droid vpn
3. Activate your droid vpn account.
4. Go to the droid vpn settings, click on connection protocol and select ICMP
5. Make sure your MTN blackberry plan is active with blackberry.net as the apn
6. Open Droid VPN and connect. It will give you two servers you can use for free.
7. Once it’s connected, open your browser or any internet enabled app and connect.
Note:- You can’t use more than 100mb
per day worth of data on droid vpn because you are a free registered
user. And this only works for rooted androids. If your Android phone is not rooted, it won’t work for you.